Deathbound Duke's Daughter and the Seven Nobles - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

erikaaaaa haaaaass entered the manga adaptation gang!!!! thanks for the translation!!😄😄😄😄

its heeere! the novels prob one of my favorites out of the villainess isekai genre. excellent worldbuilding and magic systems, fun dungeon delving, mysteries, and fantasy adventure

Dex-chan lover
I've reincarnated as an otome game's villainess! I'm the game's MC! No, wait as the villainess...

So, within a few panels, the author already mixed up his villainess and heroine?

Dex-chan lover
Based on the ongoing WN of the same name (follow the Novelupdates link on the front page)!

J-Novel Club is translating the LN version too!
https://j-novel.club/s/deathbound-duke-s-daughter

The source WN has 5 arcs, with the final 6th arc being written offline.
However, there have only been 2 LNs released which only cover the 1st 2 arcs, the last release being in Dec 2017.

Info on why the story's been stalled is conflicting - either the author wanted to finish writing Arc 5 1st, or the domestic LN sales in Japan didn't meet the expected numbers.
Fans of Deathbound are hoping the J Novel licence will help convince the JP publishers to continue publishing the rest of the WNs, so please support the J Novel release if you can!

Manga is presently covering LN Vol 1, the Seafarers' Ruins.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh.. i always saw this novel in novelupdates.. i guess it is time to read it :0

OMG they finally made a manga for this???

But the series hasn't updated at all (webnovel or light novel)!

Thanks for the chapter! I loved the web novel and I am hyped for the manga!

Some TL questions tho
page 15, bottom right panel, I think it should be "the heroine" instead of "Erica"?
page 21 last panel, the dialogue seems to be wrong? It should be something along the lines of "This is a precious present from my older brother" and "If you want it go get it yourself"

Edit/note: this is based off of my knowledge from the webnovel and I don't know Japanese so it might be wrong

Dex-chan lover
@duderus For the WN, author is working on the final arc offline. Inside info says they are almost complete.

As for the LN, we can only hope renewed foreign interest in Deathbound via J Novel Club's official releases can motivate the domestic JP publishers to update the LN releases.
(Ex. the Realist Hero LN series is more popular with western readers, and it was the J Novel licence's popularity that enabled the JP publishers to continue releasing the Realist Hero novels and approve the upcoming anime.)

Supporter
"There's also a girl around my age in that country as well right?" "You know so much!"
lol what?

Dex-chan lover
Nice! Glad to see Erica getting more love. I hope the manga will be popular enough to encourage the WN/LN to continue.

Speaking of the chapter though, those silhouette of Chloe looked way different from how I imagine her to look like.

I read the novel a long time ago and was surprised when I saw the cover art appeared on the here

Users who are viewing this thread