Deathbound Duke's Daughter and the Seven Nobles - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@CardiBSlays because the flags don't only involve her own life, but also others. Erica is more worried about Ann losing her life than her own fate.

....the heroine's assumed surname is "Cloacina". Cloacina, the Roman Goddess of sewers and (according to Wikipedia) married sexual intercourse.

Classy. -_-

Dex-chan lover
A crazy stalker killed her, must have been quite the beauty if constant creeps kept appearing.

According to novel readers, our Mc is a shonen badarse type.
I like that.

Oh man I’ve heard rumors about this LN before and how good it was. To be short, it won’t focus on the romance and relationship aspect much, rather fantasy and adventure, one of the villainess reincarnated story that is not about the villainess acting nice to change her fate but become the entire different genre

Fed-Kun's army
Late to the party but....this has got to be the first manga I've read where NOT knowing the backstory would have been better.
First, her ability to attract stalkers. Unless this girl was an unimaginable beauty or like the only female in town she should not have had a problem to THAT degree. Attracting one or two stalkers, ok...but nothing but stalkers? Like, NONE of the guys interested in her tried to pursue her in a normal way? That's a hell of a stretch.
Second, if she's had nothing but stalkers around her....you would think she would have been more cautious and made sure she was never in a situation where she was alone outside.
Either once again some god was having a laugh by making her life impossibly unlucky or that is some high level of bad writing.

Sad that outside of that back story (and the villianess' role in this story ..she's more like a mid-boss that pushes the plot), it's an interesting read and the character design is really cute.

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering why i thought this looked vaguely familiar i didnt know this was by the same person who did Hiraheishi wa Kako o Yumemiru

ah, yes, hafan with mages. definitely not an inside joke about japan and their over 30 y.o virgins mages.

Users who are viewing this thread