Deathbound Duke's Daughter and the Seven Nobles - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well know we know why its deathbound. Also why is there a cursed chest in a safe place?

Fed-Kun's army
@Guroga
it's not that big of a spoiler but just so that mods don't warn me. Erica's older brother placed that to fuck over thieves

Dex-chan lover
This story. This saga right here. This raised the bar for WNs for me. Highly recommend reading the novel version if you're into DnD in a Harry Potter-esque setting. The characters, plot, and world are all top notch

Dex-chan lover
I almost can't believe what a couple of daredevil the two kids were.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Erica's way to sweet to that rude kid when this is all his fault in the first place

Dex-chan lover
@Newbii Only problem is that the Japanese publisher hasn't released any new LN volumes since Vol 2 in Dec 2017.
(Original WN currently has 5 arcs; the 1st 2 were published as novels. Word is author is currently writing the final 6th arc offline.)

Dex-chan lover
"What? More otome villainess? I bet in no time she'll become OP mary sue that is loved by everyone."

Erica: *cursed to death.

Is2g Erica you poor child 😂
Thank you so much for the translation!!!💖💖💖💖

Aggregator gang
Honest to god what is going on here.

They’re just so unlikeable, I feel like the author is playing it off as “oh the situations we get ourselves in” but;

1. The girl swore not to mention it and did do immediately (the dungeon)
2. The boy arrogantly thought he was on par with seasoned adults.
3. His sister wandered into a dungeon alone!

Why is he giving her grief for following? She should be giving him an earful especially as she knows what fate awaits the sister and now she’s gotten herself cursed.
If this wasn’t an isekai I’d put it down to them just being terrible kids but she’s mentally old enough to take some kind of charge. Doesnt come across as charming at all.

It’s hard to read is what I’m saying haha, thanks for the work tho

These black haired brats better get in so much trouble from their parents....this shit ain't funny.

Group Leader
At least it was a slow-death spell and not an insta-killing mimic.

Users who are viewing this thread