Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
well, that just about confirms mei = kaede.
now we just have to wonder how the lolicon hunter fits into all of this

btw, who else would be rooting for the lolicon hunter if they were in this world?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be envious of our boy or not. Though leg lock for two hours sound fun.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see a reason not to implement sexual preference tests
You'd really be Epstein's best friend then. Nothing like a test that safely allow you to make an organization entirely made of actual pedophiles who won't rat you out.

Dex-chan lover
The more chapters passes, the more obvious it is that the Exorcist Organisations are a bunch of PR obsessed clowns. Who the fuck cares what the media says? There are fucking building sized ghosts going around eating people, go deal with it and stop blushing because one of your exorcist use rope binding techniques and another has instant coom powers.

Dex-chan lover
  1. Mei = Keade - pretty much confirmed
  2. Sakura being a brocon yandere - likelihood keeps increasing, probably going to be the climax wink of this arc.
Shame the MC is lacking in the spine department, because he should be shutting down this psycho bitch shit and kicking her breaking-and-entering ass out. Oh well, enjoy getting cucked, imouto.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You'd really be Epstein's best friend then. Nothing like a test that safely allow you to make an organization entirely made of actual pedophiles who won't rat you out.
Epstein's best friend??? What????

I'm literally talking about tests to filter out the pedophiles, and you're saying it's gonna increase the number of pedos...

Dex-chan lover
The more chapters passes, the more obvious it is that the Exorcist Organisations are a bunch of PR obsessed clowns. Who the fuck cares what the media says? There are fucking building sized ghosts going around eating people, go deal with it and stop blushing because one of your exorcist use rope binding techniques and another has instant coom powers.
Also, why doesn't the organization have its own PR department to run interference and point out those very facts on a regular basis? With how incompetent and puritanical they are being, they are asking to be fucked over by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Dex-chan lover
Epstein's best friend??? What????
There is nothing confusing about what I said in the slightest.

I'm literally talking about tests to filter out the pedophiles
No, you're talking about a test that would tell you who is what and then you'd be able to hire whoever you want from the results. AKA the best gift any pedophile organization ever had because now they can safely and successfully get new members who are also genuine pedophiles without giving themselves away.

you're saying it's gonna increase the number of pedos...
Yes, that's what I said. Once again, there's literally nothing confusing about it. That's the direct and obvious consequence of that kind of bullshit which is why it was never attempted. Even when gays were illegals, nobody tried to create such tests cause it would just allow gays to make their own orgs safely by only recruiting amongst their own.

Also, why doesn't the organziation have it's own PR department to run interference and point out those very facts on a daily basis?
Going by what we saw so far, their own departments are puritans themselves (as you said) who are probably bitching about it too, which is why they are terrified of the Succubus Eyes since their entier self view would crumble if the shit they are into get discovered.

Basically the same situation as the Audit Yandere Imouto this chapter.

they are asking to be fucked over by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
That's probably the situation, the author probably decided that's how he was gonna fast track the main group's objectives if needed (not hard to get promoted if everyone above you is incompetent and need to be gotten rid off) while also getting easy joke material (the classic Tsundere 'PERVERT!' routine with the added pay off of showing they are degenerates too in the end)

That or the author really hate moral guardians and can't bring himself to depict them as having any brain at all.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what Balrog is on, but I suggest not being on it. Shit makes him severely paranoid

Dex-chan lover
Also, why doesn't the organization have its own PR department to run interference and point out those very facts on a regular basis? With how incompetent and puritanical they are being, they are asking to be fucked over by anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

I saw the raws and you are making some assumptions over how the targeting works as well the evidence.

Have you considered that said evidence is either planted, falsely leaked or might even be supernaturally created?

Dex-chan lover
I saw the raws and you are making some assumptions over how the targeting works as well the evidence.

Have you considered that said evidence is either planted, falsely leaked or might even be supernaturally created?
That twist is obvious given what happened with the boob ghost but that doesn't really change his point unless the Exorcists are falsely leaking stuff themselves to trap someone and don't actually care about the media.

Users who are viewing this thread