Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Souya's mystic eyes are proof enough. His reaction with Kaede's transformation is further proof.

He needed to be tied down because he was running away from Souya - from his mind being read.

He was getting hit as a form of therapy, which is silly comedy, but makes sense when transformed Kaede is doing it.
except if loli kaede kept on doing it he might awaken as a masochist...

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad majority of the community acknowledges how dumb this plot is moving. Be that as it may, I'm still curious how he's going to get out of this mess.
I think it's hilarious. I don't get the hate.

Dex-chan lover
4cgnxr.jpg

He can’t catch a break. Everything he does just makes it worse. No one is willing to listen to reason. They just gaslight and beat him up.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see I'm not the only one who'd just rather see this particular arc end already.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's hilarious. I don't get the hate.
Tbf, the shitshow he gets involved in is definitely hilarious and part of the reason why I read this. I think other folks here, myself included, just hate the inconsistency of the world building and logic that characters in that world would naturally think or act when put in those kinds of situations.

I don't really hate this manga. In fact I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, the shitshow he gets involved in is definitely hilarious and part of the reason why I read this. I think other folks here, myself included, just hate the inconsistency of the world building and logic that characters in that world would naturally think or act when put in those kinds of situations.

I don't really hate this manga. In fact I like it.
Considering the author wrote Shimometa, I tihnk that this is far more consistent. That was all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
even now while tied up he doesn't tell them he might be cursed. even now that the situation has gotten so dire that he's facing a potential execution he still doesn't say he might be cursed. why the fuck does this arc need to drag on so fucking much to the point that the mc and everyone else has become absolutely braindead and no longer consider curses as a viable explanation for the current situation.

Dex-chan lover
I had the little hope that Souya would notice something wrong before selling hin out.

Also, Kaede was strangely forward this chapter...

Guess that leaves Nagumo as best girl by elimination

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the fact that Furuya is actually responding like a lolicon would explain why they're trying to correct him first: he's, by behavior, actually a lolicon... thought it doesn't explain why Souya wouldn't say SHE DIDN'T SEE HIM BEING A LOLICON BEFORE. Like, just establishing that it is a new thing, with a power that is undisputed like hers, would work to start trying othe avenues of approaching the issue. Guess him avoiding her for so long actually affected her thinking a bit, with how emotional she can get.

I mean, I don't remember if the sister had already checked his room, and the photos on his phone would've been private information that none of them would've know beforehand. For all they can guess (besides Souya), he might've been a lolicon for a while and just kept it well hidden.

And from the weird trial they're trying to do on Furuya, it might actually turn out that members of Exorcist HQ are trying to get rid of him by incriminating or implicating his involvement through this incident (now that sending the lolicon slayer failed to do so) or something. We've seen enough exorcists fear his power already, I wouldn't put it past the author to write something like that.
i mean like she said, people can develop strange tastes over time and start avoiding her, seems like a common thing

Dex-chan lover
Hmm now that you mention it, it's weird how fast they're getting him on trial. As if the organization needs a scapegoat. Maybe they do have ties with the lolicon slayer. That would be an interesting development.
well they mentioned a few chapters ago that someone powerful in the organization had been leaking info. it seems like this person probably wants to get rid of someone who could kill them in one hit, and they're pulling strings to do so. it makes way more sense when you look at it like that

Everyone is talking about the MC getting screwed, but I would like to talk about Kaede suggesting she's okay with whatever sexual fetishes the MC got. She's down to fulfill those desires legally too and is only using smack therapy to pretend that she was joking. That and she is absolutely terrified of Souya getting a look at her implies that she probably shares the same the sexual fantasies as the MC's original ones (fantasizing about her first time with the MC and her fetishes being related to him only).

She should just be truthful. She and the MC are meant for each other. They're probably extremely sexually compatible too. The other girls don't stand a chance the moment she confesses. Souya and Sakura are so afraid of Kaede winning.

Users who are viewing this thread