Debby the Corsifa wa Makezugirai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Debby the Corsifa Hates Losing

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up, after reading the oneshot I feared I wouldn't get to see the official serialization. But what to do when its one boi whose life is about to get changed by one extremely diabolical cinnamon roll.

Dex-chan lover
"Mother, the devil just visited us. Prepare our finest games, we must prepare for next time."

Dex-chan lover
This is cute, I wasn’t expecting a series like this nowadays since this seems more like an early 2000’s type of manga, maybe 2010 at the latest. Debby is really cute, I can already see both her hair and that time limit being used for lots of jokes in the future.

Speaking of her hair, I wonder if those eyes indicate it’s a separate being connected to her, or if it’s just a second pair of eyes on her head. Either way they’re cute, and they seem to have a slightly different personality or way of expressing emotion to Debby.

I wonder if we’ll ever get an anime, I saw the PV for the manga which brought me here, but I don’t know about an anime. It could work, but the series would need to become pretty popular to get one.

Dex-chan lover
"Mother, the devil just visited us. Prepare our finest games, we must prepare for next time."
And then they take out Monopoly and Mario Party/Kart. Who you are as a person can be described purely by the number you attach at the end of the last one, don’t lie, we all know it’s true, and I’m tired of pretending it isn’t!

Dex-chan lover
I know Debby is supposed to be feared and dangerous but how am I supposed to fear an adorable little cinnamon roll like her?

Users who are viewing this thread