Decadence

Thank you for all your work on Joou no Hana! It's a really great manga and I'm glad you're continuing with it :)

Thank you for your hard work!! Huge fan of all the series that you guys have worked on (especially ashi girl) !! just wanted to recommend psychological josei that has a really intriguing synopsis. Since you guys translate diverse manga (and obviously have amazing taste lol) i thought you might find this interesting.

https://mangadex.org/title/55693f60-3487-4ea1-a241-f546adb98c5b/untitled-blue

Last edited:
Group Leader
@minny08 Thank you for your support! It's so nice to know that our team is making someone happy with what we do.

I really like the artstyle of the manga you posted. I can't make any promises as I have like 35 manga I want to translate and 200 more that I want to read, but be sure that I have added it to my list! Finding good/interesting josei manga is not easy, so thank you for the suggestion!

@minny08 Thank you for your support! It's so nice to know that our team is making someone happy with what we do.

I really like the artstyle of the manga you posted. I can't make any promises as I have like 35 manga I want to translate and 200 more that I want to read, but be sure that I have added it to my list! Finding good/interesting josei manga is not easy, so thank you for the suggestion!
honestly can't thank you guys enough! Josei really is an insanely underrated demographic and seeing you guys pick these projects and give them so much dedication and love really makes us josei fans happy! Here's another psychological josei that i think looks very interesting and it's short too.

https://mangadex.org/title/c7dfd5fe-b034-4619-8705-b3b1b0b4c2d6/yagate-ashita-ni-itaru-semi

Also please don't consider this a demanding post i just like sharing titles i find interesting so you guys can consider it or just read and enjoy it lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating Ashi-girl! I have really been enjoying it so far. I love the mangaka's older art style, the humor, and the sweet and low-drama relationship between the leads. Appreciate your hard work in bringing it to people :)

I will check out your other projects. Thanks for the shoujosei food!!

Thank you for all your hard work on all these projects. I am reading everything your team is working on. You guys are so precious. I can't thank you enough. <3

I have a request if you'd be able to consider it. It's ''Boku-tachi wa Shitte Shimatta'' with 3 volumes left and ''Deep Love Again'' which hasn't been worked on at all.

Users who are viewing this thread