46b6b691-7d44-44b1-9a90-222904e483ca
A ActuallyArma Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 1,496 Dec 13, 2025 #2 Wondered what happened to this one, haven't seen it in a long time. Thanks for picking it up!
D Davpyu Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 13, 2024 Messages 376 Dec 13, 2025 #3 oh wow, someone actually continuing this series after such a long time
DFlow69 Group Leader Joined Aug 25, 2025 Messages 77 Dec 13, 2025 #4 ActuallyArma said: Wondered what happened to this one, haven't seen it in a long time. Thanks for picking it up! Click to expand... Of course we got permission from the original translator who joined our team to help. Thanks for reading!
ActuallyArma said: Wondered what happened to this one, haven't seen it in a long time. Thanks for picking it up! Click to expand... Of course we got permission from the original translator who joined our team to help. Thanks for reading!
JiYanran Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 264 Dec 13, 2025 #5 So I wasn't imagining things when I thought I'd read this before. Don't remember why I bookmarked this xD.
So I wasn't imagining things when I thought I'd read this before. Don't remember why I bookmarked this xD.
T Tragic_8Ball Member Joined Jul 21, 2025 Messages 5 Dec 13, 2025 #6 Finally. I have been hoping someone would pick this series up for a while. Thank you.
D Davpyu Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 13, 2024 Messages 376 Jul 28, 2026 #7 In case people wondering and waiting for TL, the official english is finally done and honestly in my opinion it should have been longer. Its just too quick after someone confess to MC in front of other candidates
In case people wondering and waiting for TL, the official english is finally done and honestly in my opinion it should have been longer. Its just too quick after someone confess to MC in front of other candidates