Dekinai Futari - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Aftermath

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO DON'T SEPERATE OR DO A LONG DISTANCE ARC. NO UNECESSARY DRAMA SHE GETS JEALOUS EASILY

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyyy the classic ‘I’ve been asked to go to work overseas’ arc is around the corner…

Can we not just keep it simple and have him decline the offer straight up, not have the whole “it’ll boost your career you should do it (I’m actually upset about it)” fiasco. Dude seems to be doing well as is considering he’s making the most deals out of his peers.

Unless this is just the manga nearing the end and they want to do a timeskip for the final few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyyy the classic ‘I’ve been asked to go to work overseas’ arc is around the corner…

Can we not just keep it simple and have him decline the offer straight up, not have the whole “it’ll boost your career you should do it (I’m actually upset about it)” fiasco. Dude seems to be doing well as is considering he’s making the most deals out of his peers.

Unless this is just the manga nearing the end and they want to do a timeskip for the final few chapters.
I actually kind of want them to subvert the trope entirely, like the boss just thinks he should be getting a promotion or something and not that he wants to send him overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread