Dekinai Futari - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I was expecting him to cancel the transfer or make a way for her to come too. I am kinda sad about this, I REALLY hope it isn't a massive test for them/misunderstandings after finally getting together and being so sweet

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she at least had the rational reaction to what happened by the end cause last chapter was just so off-putting. I get it's a tired trope of the overseas arc but the nonchalance of just fucking off for two whole years as if it's so easy was too much for me. I hope there's something that happens within this time and doesn't just fast forward the two years cause the way this was done would make me think the relationship would basically be over.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she at least had the rational reaction to what happened by the end cause last chapter was just so off-putting. I get it's a tired trope of the overseas arc but the nonchalance of just fucking off for two whole years as if it's so easy was too much for me. I hope there's something that happens within this time and doesn't just fast forward the two years cause the way this was done would make me think the relationship would basically be over.
if you didn't get this chapter, she was acting strong since the previous chapter so as not to hold back her boyfriend moving forward and advancing in life. yeah it's kind of offensive if I was the guy, and they should have added a little more sensitivity to her response to his news of leaving. author tried to make up for it with the nostalgic date, but it was the guy who took her; not the girl.

Dex-chan lover
if you didn't get this chapter, she was acting strong since the previous chapter so as not to hold back her boyfriend moving forward and advancing in life. yeah it's kind of offensive if I was the guy, and they should have added a little more sensitivity to her response to his news of leaving. author tried to make up for it with the nostalgic date, but it was the guy who took her; not the girl.
Oh this for sure showed her actual feelings but I still feel like it was too weird how it was so hurried along. Like the dude just comes across like an idiot with basically no regard to how this will really affect them and again I hope there isn't just a time skip

Dex-chan lover
Oh this for sure showed her actual feelings but I still feel like it was too weird how it was so hurried along. Like the dude just comes across like an idiot with basically no regard to how this will really affect them and again I hope there isn't just a time skip
you're right about us not knowing yet what the guy is thinking. maybe we'll get that next chapter? if they do time skip instead, that'd be disappointing and heavily clues that the author already has ideas to complicate shit while they're away from each other instead of properly covering the emotional bases of the two main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread