Dekinai-ko

It was sad but then the way yeeted himself of the building like a fish has me crying tears from laughing

Dex-chan lover
Pointlessly melodramatic, this one. This guy keeps swaying between dumb and profound with these oneshots. Or maybe he's been steadily getting better but they're not sorted by release date on MD so it feels like it.

Feels very weird to read this one immediately after almost crying from shii-chan.

The pacing goes by so fast & the message is spelled out so plainly and obviously that this one reads as a dark comedy rather than a tragedy. I dislike it because
its a "born disabled means being a burden" message as well.
The authors worst work for me atm.

Still, I'm glad I read it, helped me understand a bit more about dark comedy v tragedy. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Damnit woman! Was it strictly necessary to viciously murder your son's spirit by only ever focusing on what he can't do? Did you really have to load him up with guilt by venting your disappointment and self loathing onto him at every opportunity? How did you expect him to turn out after you've put so much effort into instilling in him your own defeatist attitude?
All he needed was some encouragement to persevere through the inevitable hardships. That, and perhaps some creative tools. This one left me more angry than sad.

Users who are viewing this thread