Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 26 - You're Different Now

Aggregator gang
i dunno why but this kinda reminds me of girlfriends for some reason. ahhh.

Dex-chan lover
lol i like how this manga sometimes have the most dramatic face at the end.

Dex-chan lover
now things are getting really messy

looking forward to the next ch

Fed-Kun's army
I tried to care about this chapter, but I am having a hard time. We just got out of a very long arc about a rival character that tries to seduce one of our protagonists. This is just a retread of that story but more boring because its a unknown character. The rival being a guy now isn't enough of a change to keep me interested.

On the bright side, the scene with Izumi shooting down those dudes was hilarious. I love how much more outspoken she is now, after so long hiding her feelings. I hope there is a chapter focusing on her or Iroha soon. The author seems willing to actually give them character development, in contrast to our leads who feel like they've been stuck in the same spot since volume 2.

God, I hope we're not seriously gonna do back to back love rival arcs. I do agree that Izumi shutting those nerds down was pretty damn fantastic and definitely made an otherwise bleh chapter worthwhile.

To those complaining about there being drama, it's a fucking drama manga for fucks sake.

Guy seems cool, makes me feel kinda bad for him but I hope this give Fujishiro the push she needs.

Dex-chan lover
Fujishiro stop standing there like a useless princess and stake your fucking claim on your woman

Users who are viewing this thread