Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Princess' Hand

who tf even wears prescription googles? seems like something a kid in grade school would get, not someone supposedly in high school. and it wouldn't even make sense if they were like "oh she got them in middle school and still uses them" considering how much your vision changes as you get older.

I know i would wear prescription goggles if I could. My visual range without glasses is measured in inches, so going to a water park and not being able to see would be a huge pain (and potentially dangerous).

Dex-chan lover
Not having glasses when you go to a place full of people, i'd say it's pretty dangerous.
1. You'd bump into loads and loads of people
2. Risk of getting separated from the people u went there with
3. Not being able to see all the eyecandies on the beach or pool or waterpark
4. Random kid being scared of your squinted and scary eyes.
So basically, not wearing it is quite hard.

Considering Japan actually has swimming classes as part of their curriculum, prescription goggles actually make sense

Fed-Kun's army
@myshi I do use prescription goggle…
It's very problematic being unable to see in such crowded place

my vision is so awful i can't even read the computer screen when i'm supposed to be near sighted. i always just wore my glasses to the pool. sure they get all wet and dirty, but it's easy to clean them. plus, i highly doubt she'd be diving under the water when it's supposed to be that packed. and it's not like she's blind, she can at least see the shape of people.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, Fujishiro wanted to see Kurokawa in a bikini, that's why she was so pissed. The gayness within her is fighting valiantly against the jealousy, but which will win out in the end?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy they are happy, Nanaki was all mad because she didn't get her dose of cuteness from Kanade so it was a side effect from gayness! Now she is just being tsun tsun~ tsunderes are good sometimes~

Kanade is looking really good! I'm liking this one so far, I'm happy seeing them together~

Dex-chan lover
who tf even wears prescription googles? seems like something a kid in grade school would get, not someone supposedly in high school. and it wouldn't even make sense if they were like "oh she got them in middle school and still uses them" considering how much your vision changes as you get older.
ngl i have glasses and i would never wear prescription googles. i never wear goggles either way.

Users who are viewing this thread