Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Don't Misunderstand

Dex-chan lover
Lies and misunderstandings all over the place...what happened to that gyaru friend of hers? Did she just drop out of school because of the severe burns she took?

When a series stops being about the personal growth of the main characters and starts being about others interfering with them, that's a sign things are going downhill.

Dex-chan lover
kuro is being sooo passive that i cant help but blame her for making fujishiro suffering from jealousy

Dex-chan lover
It's a bad sign when releases have been fairly frequent and yet I can't clearly remember which character is which.

I'm gonna have to reread this one from the beginning I think I've lost all track of everything.

Aggregator gang
I know this is kinda out there, but maybe Izumi's trying to protect Fujishiro by shoving her deep inside the closet instead of being jealous and petty?
Like maybe she had some bad experiences with dating another girl or something (not that this excuses her or anything)

Double-page supporter
I'm glad there was that explanation near the end, because Iro and Kuro were starting to annoy me this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread