Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - My Feelings

I cant wait for the next story among them, Nanaki×Kuro×Izumi, one more month, and thank you so so much for your trans ^^

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I think the trope is 'Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass'? Just cause a character acts silly or seems pretty genki doesn't mean they're always dumb or tactless.

Fed-Kun's army
This was handled better than I expected, except the ending fainting in the bath is such a meh trope by now.

Dex-chan lover
FROM ONE CLIFF TO ANOTHER!!!

Overall this was handled so well, but damn those cliffs. Though, I guess, this could be what forces them to confront it now instead of beating around the bush.

I find suspicious the lack of introspective into Kurokawa. Her having no reaction to this, even with her feelings of inadequacy preventing her from realising her feelings, would make no sense. She should be having some reaction, because her body and subconscious know

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for Izumi X Fujishiro only to get Izumi NTR'd by Akizawa, while Kurokawa, doesn't have solved her inferiority complex in the meantime, and get hit on in the end by Fujishiro to be pulled out of her slumber. I don't know how to get Izumi appart from Fujishiro but that should be the problem of the storywriter...

Users who are viewing this thread