Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Aggregator gang
Call me petty but I wish someone would inform that EX of hers "main girl" that her man is a two timing trash. That's a half a year of her life wasted with complete scumbag. He just cheats, breaks up, and walks away like he did nothing wrong, someone should ruin his other relationship. That the girls just move on and start their yuri love story is great and all but, I must have closure/vengeance or I won't be able to focus on the fluff.

So was Kurokawa's No one deserves to take away her sparkle" supposed to mean she wanted to do it herself? She thinks she doesn't want to see her sad, yet she acts like her speech was malicious in some way

Dex-chan lover
@Sonofman: No, I think there's this ambivalence there. On one hand, she resents the "princess" role, but on the other hand she has this weird respect for someone who can inhabit it so thoroughly and naturally--feels like she's so good at it, the princess role is so "right" for her, that it's somehow wrong for anyone to knock her out of it.

There's something about the art style of this that reminds me of Morinaga Milk.

Dex-chan lover
So, she used to date a male
d31.jpg

d32.jpg

@Tcof #1 - If you're going to link giant images, put them in a spoiler tag. #2 - Don't link whole pages in comments in the first place. #3 - Chapter specific discussion goes in the comments for the related chapter, not the main comments.

Banned
It has good points, but it's also a bit condescending and as usual assuming Gyaru girls are always by definition confident.

Group Leader
It's a fresh enough spin on a cooked cliche. The protagonist at times can feel overbearing and forceful in an unrealistic way that only seems to be for pushing the plot along. I'll cut some slack though since it's only the first few chapters. Give it another 10, and with the right setup and development, it could become really good.

Aggregator gang
I enjoy this manga I do, but what good is walking around virtually blind in an effort to look cuter?... !

I still like this manga..!

Fed-Kun's army
Literally all I can hear when I read this manga
https://youtu.be/AkRPlTrf3d8

Users who are viewing this thread