Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 5.1

@jugge lol, we didn't have any translator for it, sorry for the delay and hope u enjoyed the chapter.
PS: we need a translator on it again T-T

Dex-chan lover
Okay I’m kinda. I got basically none of that. It was fairly difficult to read even with context clues and seeing the scene.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
I feel like this story really needs a better introduction. It just throws you into a story without that much world building, and expects you to take in the details as it goes, except they are all indirectly leaked through random thoughts or small quips. And since grammar is an issue for this series, I understand why a lot of it is lost in the process.

This chapter basically summarized the events and somewhat explained what is going to happen next.
-MC wakes up and everyone is healed and ok
-This is because Liz is secretly a Saint, which MC is able to guess because he knows the limits of the kind of healing that was used, and it can only be used by the Himself or a Saint. And with the Himself already down, only a Saint was left. So he more or less knows already, but she decides to keep it to herself in the end for some reason.
-The hero is going to stay with the girl he rescued for a bit, and return to the village in order to explain what happened, which he hopes will change their attitude and practices of sacrificing girls, which it seems like it did.
-The main group gets on a carriage to get MC a new sword and Liz sleeps on MC's lap, while MC and Beatrice discuss about how tired she/he is. Liz wakes up and also comments on how tired he must be after she becomes embarrassed for sleeping on his lap.
-10 days pass since they split from Akira (the hero) which were apparently enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the actual text or the translation? The text somehow doesn't make sense in a lot of portion.

was like... I dont remember this shit...
OH! its been 6 months since I last read it, thats why.

Users who are viewing this thread