Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou - Ch. 9

I’m actually losing sleep about this so here it goes. You know when on the first page when the mum was thinking about the things that you can make with potatoes. Why is there a dessert there , can someone please tell me what desserts can be made with potatoes. Also thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
@Maryam160 Mashed potato can actually pass for a dough of sorts, so there are some recipes for things like cake, scones, and cookies using potato. Potato ice cream is also a pretty big thing in Idaho. And I figure you can make a loaded potato that's sweet instead of savory using a sweet potato and some sugary toppings.

Double-page supporter
@maryam160 @kuremisago Chances are though, these are sweet potatoes anyway, not russet potatoes, so slightly different. Typical for Japanese falls. All the game events and manga events tends to be about sweet potatoes and chestnuts. So there tends to be a lot of sweet and sweet/salty combinations.

https://www.justonecookbook.com/japanese-sweet-potato/

Fed-Kun's army
it's back!! thank you!!!

lmao what a chaotic chapter afsdlkjads it was great

Dex-chan lover
>They're fine
>Awkward/stiff dialogue, random grammatical errors, etc.

Squiggles has a long history of doing this with no improvement. The hate is very much warranted.

Users who are viewing this thread