Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 10 Ch. 64 - Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit those rabbits are terrifying. Also the lion is so convincing, maybe he had an acting degree...
Laios and co. Really have no suspicions what so ever and I'm terrified of what will happen when Sissel meets them and possibly Missurn and Kabru too.
Shit's getting tense.

Dex-chan lover
And the LORD did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu...
A fitting quote for this series.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@trov34
I didn't notice that one: but the rabbits with axes from chapter one proves kui ryouko has been planning the rabbit decapitate story for a long timer:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/15848/17

Double-page supporter
The unholy children of Caerbannog has finally found their next prey. This will be the Second time Laius and his party wipe inside the Dungeon.

Anyway, what are the chances that the winged lion becomes a Full fledged unleashed demon and its the final Boss of this series?

Dex-chan lover
Author: "Hmm, we're getting close to the climax. I wonder what terrifying monsters I'll have Laius' party encounter next. Ah fuck it, let's just do one big Monty Python reference. I'm sure the readers will appreciate it anyway because pop culture"
And hell, we all do! Great chapter, I laughed my ass off :D

@cgr: Great catch!

Dex-chan lover
Those rabbits are gonna make their enemies have the watership down experience.

Dex-chan lover
Step aside, I got this.
nvOgZkC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In a dungeon full of monster, their biggest challenge and terror is a rabbit. a. fucking. rabbit.

Users who are viewing this thread