Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Thistle IV

Could MC be any stupider? Thistle: 'Hey, MC, untie me, and oh, move the skillet so I can reach the Book.'🙄

Dex-chan lover
page 12 :
- how did you defeat all those other monsters ?
- oh , that was ... ( INSERT VIDEO AD ) ... it is a very long story . to know the story , you must buy and read all 10 manga volumes . and the newest volume 10 was just released recently .
- 10 volumes ... where is my anime adaption ? and why do some other trashy manga-s / light novels get anime adaptions instead ?

page 20 :
dark elf : im too weak , so please move that heavy spoon for me , so i can get the book , so i can torture you , lol , trollololol .

at least the talk-no-jutsu has some effects : before , the dark elf is 100 % crazy , now , he is only 90 % crazy . the 100 % crazy elf would kill laios instantly , but the 90% one only tortures him . that is an improvement , lol .

my guess for the next chapter :

- laios will use his knowledge of monsters , and tickle the plant to free himself .
- or the canary elf-s will rescue him .
- either way , thistle is the only one with a big death flag on his head : he has lived a long life , too long , and talk-no-jutsu doesnt work with him , so the only way left is killing him .

---------------------

and marcille is a half-blood elf , while her mother is a pure-blood elf , i guess this will be their inevitable fate : https://mangadex.org/chapter/1065416/1

@carranca
Everyday heros live up to their name. It really shows with their Golden Kamuy translation as well. The research they put in with the notes is really admirable.

thistle is such a snack wtf, when he's spooked when a hand is about to grab him and when he's free and about thanking laius for his knowledge, this should be illegal for making me feel feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kinda expected that. The series makes it pretty clear laius is pretty dense and naive when it comes to social interactions. No doubt the rest of his party wouldve expressed doubt in returning the grimoire. I expect the elves to show up in the next chapter.

after all that hard work he just releases him and starts at square one again lok

Aggregator gang
Smooth Brained move, Smooth Brain. Then again, maybe he is playing the long game on that sweet Thistle lovin'.

Users who are viewing this thread