Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 76 - Lord of the Dungeon II

Dex-chan lover
Its worth noting that this chapter proves something interesting about Laios: It's untrue he doesn't think about other people. He was able to accurately deduce what happened (Marcielle backed into a corner and becoming the dungeon lord) and even clearly thinks about how she's doing.

He's perfectly able to think about other people. I think he thinks very much about others, all the time. He just doesn't always voice his thoughts, and isn't really good at using that information to manage people, or how they respond to him.

Edit: It also proves Kabru has become enchanted by his total lack of swag and awkward ways.

Its worth noting that this chapter proves something interesting about Laios: It's untrue he doesn't think about other people. He was able to accurately deduce what happened (Marcielle backed into a corner and becoming the dungeon lord) and even clearly thinks about how she's doing.

He's perfectly able to think about other people. I think he thinks very much about others, all the time. He just doesn't always voice his thoughts, and isn't really good at using that information to manage people, or how they respond to him.

Edit: It also proves Kabru has become enchanted by his total lack of swag and awkward ways.
Kabru is so real for that honestly, Laios is so goofy I just can't help but love him man

Users who are viewing this thread