Delicious in Dungeon World Guide: The Adventurer's Bible - Ch. 2 - Marcille

Dex-chan lover
@spurgleburgle
Okay, after you mention this, I'm not sure any more where I got that number. I BELIEVE I saw it in the raws (something about age of majority 80, average lifespan 400). Since I can't find the raw page with the translation, I leave it at that.

@Nightdotexe

I believe you remember it right but may have mixed it.

Laios and chilchuck have said in the changeling chapter (vol.8 ch51) that tallmen live on average up to 60 yrs old, half-foot live on average up to 50 yrs and dwarf live 2.5 times longer than tallmen (so about 150 yrs).

During the dullahan chapter (vol.9 ch57) laios said that elves lives 5 time longer but in earlier chapter during the shapeshifter chapter (vol.6 ch39) chilchuck ask if elves can live up to a thousand years and marcille said that there are records that some may have live that long but nowadays elves at most live up to 500 yrs

So there is an inconsistency with elf lifespan.

"Laios claim" that average elf lifespan = average tallman lifespan × 5 (so about 300 yrs)

"Marcille claim" that average elf lifespan is 500 yrs (but if we use this back in "laios claim" to find tallman lifespan we get 100 yrs)

So we can say that :

Tallman lifespan (max) is 60 - 100 yrs (average 80 yrs)
Elf lifespan (max) is 300 - 500 yrs (average 400 yrs)

Users who are viewing this thread