Delicious in Dungeon World Guide: The Adventurer's Bible - Ch. 3 - Chilchuck

Dex-chan lover
Going for a dwarf might be a bad idea. I mean, for them 30 years old is like teenage years, but for a half-foot is basically middle age. The dwarf will easily outlive the half-foot partner and their children, like in the case with humans and elves.

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure it's Half-foot not Harfoots? A type of Hobbit(Halfling). They sound similar enough but might just be a funny coincedence.

https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Harfoots

@daywithoutgames he's not really being racist though, since its mainly because his daughter's dream is to marry a successful dwarf... its the whole "i won't hand my daughter over" dad trope, if she'd shown interests in other half-foot he would have had a similar response to his own race....

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for scanlating this! And your cleaner is amazing, good job!

Banned
A dwarve and a halfling/halffoot. Cant say I have considered that.
So, Chilchuck's daughter like em big and rough. Two of his daughters are BWD chaser: Big Williy'd Dwarve.

Dex-chan lover
Chilchuck's daughters all seem great. It's a bit strange how he and his blonde wife managed to produce a kid with such dark hair, but maybe halfling genetics work differently. That, or hair dye is a thing.

Speaking of, I hope he and his (ex?) wife get some sort of closure before the series ends.

This isn't actually the first time we seen his daughters, we seen themin his nightmares apparently.
fhd2wr.png
This pic is so fucking sad..... senshi's mirror too...

Dex-chan lover
Chilchuck's daughters all seem great. It's a bit strange how he and his blonde wife managed to produce a kid with such dark hair, but maybe halfling genetics work differently. That, or hair dye is a thing.

Speaking of, I hope he and his (ex?) wife get some sort of closure before the series ends.
FYI, human genetics for hair allows for all sorts of hair color regardless of the parentā€™s hair color. You can have a dark haired child even if both parents are blonde.

Dex-chan lover
So the half-foots have like half the life of a tallman. In that case May might be just right around Laios' age, qt least for now

Users who are viewing this thread