delle

Ola boa noite gostaria de lhe agradecer pelos updates dos mangas ja olhei os 3 que você postou e gostei deles.
Eu ja conhecia este Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga
Die tenho somente que te agradecer por postar os capitulos aqui no site ajuda muito.
Obrigado e bom trablho

Contributor
...I wanted to ask you if there was soon an update for a series and found out that there are only interesting series that you are translating... so I can't bring myself to ask... just thank you for translating all these series. (while I didn't like the instant death novel dunno about manga though.)

Double-page supporter
hey dont know if you know dis but there are raws on

Bouken-ka ni Narou! ~ Sukiruboudo de Dungeon Kouryaku

Thanks for the work man! Really good quality. We'd love to have more but just thanks for even doing it!

I really appreciate the work you guys put in translating what I love to read thanks a mil.

Aggregator gang
First I like your works
Second Keep going like that
Third Best part I really like is That *First, Second, ...* Credit system
Fourth Thanks for translation

I want to REALLY thank you for putting chapter info for webnovel in manga translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the obvious time and effort you put into your translations, notes and explanations. I hope that you continue uploading more chapters for the series you've touched and/or continue with new series as well.

Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating Sokushi cheat. Been enjoying the series so far and it's all thanks to you for introducing it to me!

Any1 who knows when chap 42 is releasing?? Should have been released a few months ago..

MD@Home
Raws are up to 45, I just hope that the group leader is okay.
1697878480288-png.188

Unfortunately I don't think we will get another delle translation for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread