Demi-chan wa Kataritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Vampires Among Us

nice translation my g
also will you translate the rest of the manga?

It was a nice chapter, with the two have a bonding moment and also the scientific aspect of vampires. I haven't read this series in a while. Thanks for translating this chapter!

Ahh I missed this series so much. Thanks for the translation. Also damn I want a reveal why the sister always wears that choker. I'm so betting she was bitten by her at some point when was younger and it left a scar. So she hides it so people don't get scared of her sister. Ether that or it is a total fake out by the author to make people think that.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for bringing it back I've been really curious to read the rest of this and find out if Hikari's twin sister actually has puncture marks on her neck or not.

Hang on I've read about this one before and the last chapter I read is about
the dullahan head merged with her body and everything starts to gone shit
. Speaking of which wasn't that already released before?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking up this manga! It's a favorite of mine, and I hope to see it completely translated one day.

Contributor
This translation is great, but that aside, you guys do know that this series is officially translated, right? @Zanoji @biscard-one
It's the Occult Girls spinoff that really needs to be picked up, officially or otherwise.

Supporter
So nice to see someone pick this up, I was planning on buying the official translation, but it's localized/censored to bloody hell, all the double innuendo jokes get replaced with the LAMEST puns possible, even dad jokes are better than what the translation team for the official release is putting in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I will only support if you continue to translate this manga. It is one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread