Demi-human harem built by members of society - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I think vampires are usually pretty boring when it comes to monster girl series. Oh well.

It helps if they have even small unique features like a pair of bat wings somewhere, but it looks like her little wing is just a hairpin. Otherwise she's entirely human looking since they aren't really even emphasizing the fangs on her art. Very tame after starting with a lamia.

Dex-chan lover
It helps if they have even small unique features like a pair of bat wings somewhere, but it looks like her little wing is just a hairpin. Otherwise she's entirely human looking since they aren't really even emphasizing the fangs on her art. Very tame after starting with a lamia.
Yeah, if they have buttwings or something it's better, but I don't really see that very often tbh, that kinda thing's usually in the succubus camp. Which, I'm fine with succubi, but I'd still put them (and vamps for that matter) on the tier of like, catgirls, where they're the kinda thing you see in completely vanilla non-monstergirl-centric series. So as you said, just kinda tame/disappointing in the frame of a monstergirl series that starts off with a lamia to have a vamp as the 2nd girl.

Dex-chan lover
For the amount of attention they drew to it, her purse and its attendant boob-strap suddenly appeared between the end of the previous chapter and the title page of this one. Top tier fetish, all the same.

On an unrelated note, that's a shocking amount of people attending a lecture titled as boldly as "SEX WITH A VAMPIRE". I wish even 10% of the lecture I had to sit through were that bold.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I think vampires are usually pretty boring when it comes to monster girl series. Oh well.
Well the next girl is going to be unique, as she comes with a unique gimmick which get somecased later on.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say vampires are tame, where are the ONI's, the spider girls, the dragons! We needs SNU SNU god damit!
Still she cute though.

Thanks everyone at SlayerScans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread