Demon Fist Daydreamer - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
442
It must be a flashback to my misspent youth...

I suddenly found myself starting to sing, "Hunt the kobolds" to the tune of The Clash's Rock the Casbah...
That has potential as a filk, ya know?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,269
So he never stepped foot out of that forest, where no people can live, but he fought bandits in the area when his mother was training him? Something doesn't add up, not with the information they are giving us.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
59
I'm confuserd. Which leg is her right leg?

POtykVO.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,320
The guild master looked amazing in that bathrobe. I hope she's a harem member later on.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
24,170
I doubt any of the mom's previous partners were stronger than her, so it's a special condition just for Minato. Lilyn has high expectations what comes to her son in particular. Not that we wouldn't have known that before, with all the training and tests.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top