Demon Lord Exchange!! - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
The series seems to have gotten axed and it didn't even have tine to make any kind of relationship.

By the way, I dare someone to tell me that that the Demon Lord is not secretly bi and just wanted to experience life as a (human) female.
He could have chosen the healer to change bodied with. I mean the castle needs to be rebuilt and I can only see the Healer as the one who could rebuild that.

I kept waiting for the demon lord to come out of the closet but I guess they ran out of time.

If the ending would have been: the hero and the demon lord agreed to change bodies and the Healer had to choose Rhoda in Fillie's body, I wouldn't have hated that...

VIP
and it's ended. it has intereting premise but it went nowhere really fast. you can clearly feel author run out of ideas like in 5th chapter. at least it has pretty solid worldbuilding and ending. 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Can't be sure of it's an ax or not. There are manga out there that tend on planning to be a few volume from the get-go, and I'm assuming this manga might just be one of those. Sad I didn't get to see the relationships they built up go cold-turkey like this though.

Whether or not it's true, I still had a blast reading it, so I don't mind either way. Gonna miss reading up on this manga, was a fun ride.

Thanks for all the hardwork translating this, and hope to see you translate another banger!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm amazed that the author was able to pull a status quo ending out of all that build up. I still enjoyed it though.

Double-page supporter
feels rushed ending i tot demon king already back to original body but still not back XD
ok just good ending, actually still curious want to see romance story even real confesion mc to his gf sadly author not continuing
thanks for update admin : )

Dex-chan lover
It feels a smidgen rushed, but I don't think it was axed, more likely the author just couldn't pace it quite right.

Users who are viewing this thread