Demon Lord, Retry! R

Dex-chan lover
I was like, "wait, only 25..." thank god it wasn't over, looking forward to the second part, thank you all in advance.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing it ended on 25 and continued like this due to change of magazine?

@anideki
Exactly the same for me, I was bummed thinking it was just suddenly over like so many others that get a sudden axe.
Glad I was wrong and there's still more on the way, I love this series.

The reason it ended and then got this sequel, I believe is simple to get the design of some characters closer to the one in the LN and anime, the other manga used the characters design of the original publication of the Maou-sama, Retry! light novel (that has only 2 volumes) the new publication has 6 volumes at the moment, the anime was also based on the new LN publication.
We see in this chapter, Aku, Luna, Tron, Yu and Tahara having, whilst close, different designs/clothing.

Double-page supporter
This is nearly as bad as "Demon lord from another world" manga, just with more pretense that it's not

Okay.
1. The manga series adapted the WN version of events of up to LN Vol. 3, which basicalky cut out a TON of content.
This sequel picks up things from the end of vol 3 of LN and onward, and NOT the WN.
2. Ajane being summoned next is proof 9f that since, in the WB, the archer shut in was the 3rd Aide summoned, not Akane.
As for Akane's build and skilkset? She's.... basically a super fast close combat type with an equally high luck stat. She's also geared towards being deployed like a ninja if need be, but her personality is.... hyper. She also has scary goid instincts and perception. Especially towards Hakuto, or rather, Akura's true nature.
Acter all, he technically qualifies as a real, honest to goodness deity here.

@Touje
it ends before the travel to the dungeon but truthfully they did a lackluster job of the anime if you watch it do not expect much perfection but the details are pretty much exactly the same as the manga

Aggregator gang
If only the story and world made more sense, this is a bit of a waste of great character designs and splendid art.

I just hope the meta plot doesn't get so funky it ruins the feel of the isekai.

@KeToDeMy
I guess ill stick to manga for a while, few anime adaptation just ruins my taste like how it ruined arifureta and kenja no mago. Hopefully spider isekai wont fail

Users who are viewing this thread