Demon Lord, Retry! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Relentless Assault

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck?

EDIT: ah, nevermind, every page was showing up as an error for some reason. waited a minute or so and its okay now, though im still not sure why did we get a chapter kinda far back

Thanks for redoing the chapters after the previous person pulled it from Mangadex! It's probably not as satisfying as scanlating new chapters, but I honestly enjoyed going through the chapter again since this manga is pretty frickin great.

IIRC, in the previously posted version, wasn't that one noble called "Marshall Arts"?
I thought all the names were supposed to be puns or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

re uploading deleted chapters is good too.
it might not be as fun for us who read every chapter already but for the community as a whole its a good thing.

some scanlators drama 1 year ago i think? there is a whole 40+ pages of thread about that event here. point is that groups pull out their works from MD because their own site doesnt generate enough "ads".

Power Uploader
@Izaya_Onisai These aren't straight re-upload, they have been remastered. The TL is significantly different than Hatigarm's version, if you pay close enough attention. As for new chapters TL, I can't really say it's been doing well but I'm trying to figure a solution for it.

Dex-chan lover
this series had a quality to make it worth the reread.

though I'm very scared to watch the anime with people saying its bad

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

No i call the people who use this platform and/or its forums a community.
But people who can´t or don't want to use big brother Google is indeed not excluded from it.
Google as a company is one of the biggest for good reasons, but it's also shady as fuck as a company.
So you have to excuse the people who don´t want, or can´t use that particular search engine.

Taking myself as an example i am very much capable ( and have multiple times ) used google to find lost chapters or even mangas that don't exist here.
That said if i can read it here instead of somewhere else i rather do it here for a few reasons, lag from animated adds being one of them.
Another is that Mangadex as a platform is great for keeping track of what you have, plant too or no longer want to read.
So i personally prefer to keep as much of my reading here for the purpose of keeping track of everything among other reasons.
Sure Mangadex both as a platform and a community is not perfect, but its far from the worst too....

Since you guys said that you will re(master)upload lost chapters I will put my faith in you guys and wait ;D The story is interesting so far and will be even better later on so reuploads are worth waiting (and your hard work, my dear members of TOOR Scans). Come on its only like 6 more and we will catch with later chapters! I think it wont take long time!

If you think there is no sense in it think about it like that - you want read this manga again or you are a person who wanna read it for first time. Then you see that there isn't like a half of first volume. So is it even worth starting reading?
Thats a big no no and if that person were me then I would probably say that it waste of time. Even if this manga is really nice the missing chapters will be deter especially for new readers.

Thanks again and see you in next chapter soon (I wish ;)

Users who are viewing this thread