e5bbbd92-a692-42aa-ad1d-931cfbd41ef9
R RolandMayfield Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 21, 2018 Messages 1,153 Jan 18, 2026 #2 Thanks for the chapter! Truly he won't be scammed again (until next chapter)! Is nice to see the guy singing with the cat at the end
Thanks for the chapter! Truly he won't be scammed again (until next chapter)! Is nice to see the guy singing with the cat at the end
C CheesiBoye Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 10, 2023 Messages 1,242 Jan 19, 2026 #3 Ahh yes, guns that also fire the casing, second times ive seen a manga do that
InsidiousFiddler Group Leader Joined Jan 5, 2026 Messages 15 Jan 19, 2026 #4 Obligatory thanks for the chapter, gotta at least put one comment out as a lurker
Obscxrity Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 19, 2018 Messages 226 Jan 28, 2026 #6 WOAH! I had no idea Poro-kun got more chapters! That's awesome! I remember reading the first 3 many many many years ago and thinking "yeah, this is cute! Sad I won't see more..." but here we are! Awesome! Thanks for the tls!
WOAH! I had no idea Poro-kun got more chapters! That's awesome! I remember reading the first 3 many many many years ago and thinking "yeah, this is cute! Sad I won't see more..." but here we are! Awesome! Thanks for the tls!