Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 108 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #18

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Author, I expected nothing less.

Editor is probably just pissed he didn't take her along.

Dex-chan lover
A week break huh... Reminds me of jujutsu kaisen

As the strongest curse jogoat opened his domain with this treasure I summon the one who left it all behind with his 120% of their potential nah i'd win but the fingerer simply replied "I'm you"

Btw this chapter was really good 👍

one week break? so come break in a month(y) jokes aside what is the upload schedule if there is one I just wanna know

Dex-chan lover
one week break? so come break in a month(y) jokes aside what is the upload schedule if there is one I just wanna know
The next chapter is scheduled to be released in Chinese on February 3-rd. The translation is usually released before the next chapter is out (i.e. within 7 days).
Update from 2024-02-03: the author is taking one more week because he wrote a huge chapter and can't split it into two parts properly. Hence, the next chapter will be humongous and come out around February 10-th (in Chinese, a bit later in English).

Last edited:
The next chapter is scheduled to be released in Chinese on February 3-rd. The translation is usually released before the next chapter is out (i.e. within 7 days).
Update from 2024-02-03: the author is taking one more week because he wrote a huge chapter and can't split it into two parts properly. Hence, the next chapter will be humongous and come out around February 10-th (in Chinese, a bit later in English).
Is the next chapter out yet? just patiently waiting

Users who are viewing this thread