Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 118 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #28

Dex-chan lover
For those who might not get it, glasses girl was the one who cursed the succubus guy (probably because she loves him, and he might have cheated / deceived her in the past) but he don't recognizes her because her glasses changes her appearance (and personality).

The sister offered to break his curse in exchange to him never see the glasses girl again (maybe because she also like the glasses girl, or doesn't want him to hurt her again), but he refuses.

Fed-Kun's army
Why succubro always taking losses...
i remember from the early chapter, there were a few sketches of the author and his editor speaking, and before the succubro was introduced the author said to the editor " im going to make a character and name it after you, and make that character do a lot of embarrassing things". i guess he wasnt joking.

Group Leader
A mother may be the incarnation of wrath but for her children she'll endure even the fires of hell.

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Wait. That transportation device and that puddle looks like a giant toilet... And the flipping fingers goodbye - reminds how me and bestie are calling the day lmao

Aggregator gang
(nvm this comment, wanted to edit previous comment, accidentally replied to myself and I can't find delete button)

Users who are viewing this thread