Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 121 - Demon and angel’s relationship

Magic ring-induced wicked phase?
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

Even though i am a straight white male whos main hobby is working out and reading berserk... this chapter is PEAK along with the whole manga.

Aggregator gang
Ring did the alcohol magic I guess. Basically, same shanshan, just without restraints.

I have a thought maybe she is half demon, hear me out. early on in the story where they are playing that one board game the truth or dare one, there is a part where she has to tie the male main character down with a rope, after doing the mission of the card, she continues to step on him enjoying the feeling. That is not something an Angel would normally be into, also later on the island she find the toy gun that she remembers playing with back when she was a kid and says that she remembers drawing a little drawing on it but she can't remember what it is. she they finds a drawing that I believe is the same one on the toy it's self. If that island is in the demon world, how would her old toy get there? and now she is acting more blunt and showing her feelings to the male mc. looks like to me, she has two people in her body, her main one is the angel and the second one is the demon. Now don't get me wrong I like the idea that the ring is doing those thing to change her behavior, but there is no way! as of right now (Chapter 121) the ring as only been able to make there body's lock in place or say how they feel but not fully take over, but the ring is still a good pick for what changed her, in the last part before we cut to the male mc waking her up it shows us the ring on her hand, but this can just be telling us that she past out thinking about here wish. there is also the fact some people thinking it's the headband she got from the male mc's sister but we can see that she didn't put it on before going to bed also we can see it's not on her head with the pic we get of her head. "maybe she's hiding it" you think but again we can see it clear as day on his sister in the two forms she has. Again I like all the theory's about what happen I'm not saying they are wrong but this is my own thoughts on this. hope you like my theory.
If you read this before the edit I had to fix some error's in my spelling I type this too fast and messed up a lot of the spellings making it hard to understand sorry.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I have a thought maybe she is half demon, hear me out. early on in the story where they are playing that one board game the truth or dare one, there is a part where she has to tie the male main character down with a rope, after doing the mission of the card, she continues to step on him enjoying the feeling. That is not something an Angel would normally be into, also later on the island she find the toy gun that she remembers playing with back when she was a kid and says that she remembers drawing a little drawing on it but she can't remember what it is. she they finds a drawing that I believe is the same one on the toy it's self. If that island is in the demon land how would her old toy get there? and now she is acting more like she doesn't care and showing her feelings. looks like to me she as two persons in one body, her main one is the angel and the second one is the demon. Now don't get me wrong I like the idea that the ring is doing those thing, but there is no way. was of now the ring as only been able to make there body's move or lock them in place but not full, but the ring is still a good pick for what changed her, in the last part before we cut to the male mc waking her up it shows us the ring on her hand, but this can just it showing us that she past out thinking about it was well. there is also the fact some people thinking it's the headband she got from the male mc's sister but we can see that she didn't put it on before going to bed also we can see it's not on her head with the pic we get of her head. "maybe she's hiding it" you think but again we can see it clear as day on his sister in small and big form. Again I like all the theory's about what happen I'm not saying they are wrong but this is my own thoughts on this. hope you like my theory.
The first reason with the truth or dare game kind of falls apart when the only other Angel we know is the Supervisor and she definitely definitely derives pleasure from the misery of others.

The first reason with the truth or dare game kind of falls apart when the only other Angel we know is the Supervisor and she definitely definitely derives pleasure from the misery of others.
That is a fair point I can't really point out anything that would say other wise, other than opinion of said character like "how she herself doesn't normal show interests into that thing" witch can't be used for the theory. Fair play indeed

Fed-Kun's army
That is a fair point I can't really point out anything that would say other wise, other than opinion of said character like "how she herself doesn't normal show interests into that thing" witch can't be used for the theory. Fair play indeed
I really do hope that's not the case because that just seems like a completely stepping on how shan shan changed as a person if it was actually a previously never mentioned demon half of her

Users who are viewing this thread