Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 75 - This demon is the younger brother?!

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he has an older brother
Edit: thx to John, it's actually older sister not Brother.

Last edited:
A slight correction in the pronunciation of the "x" phonetic explanation. In Chinese, the "x" is not equivalent to the "sh" sound (as in "ship"). I understand the "sh" sounds similar to "x", but ironically Chinese also uses the "sh" sound as well in their phonetics. For example, 上 (shang) uses the "sh" sound. A better equivalence to the "x" sound in Chinese is saying it as if it was the letter "s". For example, "Xi Jing Ping" can be pronounced by spelling it as "Si Jing Ping" in which ”Xi" and ”Si" would sound much closer in comparison. For clarity, the letter "s" is also used in Chinese phonetics but instead is pronounced like a hissing sound (hsss), like a snake. Therefore, when you see a Chinese name starting with an "x" treat it like the English letter "s" and for words beginning with "s" just treat it like a hissing sound from a snake.

giving us a whole chinese lesson only for xin to not be di-di??? what in the world-

Dex-chan lover
A slight correction in the pronunciation of the "x" phonetic explanation. In Chinese, the "x" is not equivalent to the "sh" sound (as in "ship").
That's exactly what I said. Please re-read what I wrote in the chapter. I said that Chinese "x" is the same as Japanese "sh" (like in "し/シ"), and they both are different from English "sh".

Dex-chan lover
If thats how any indication of the female hierachy in his family. His mother personality should be even more epic than the sister. Cant wait to see his mom. Rip.

Group Leader
so its his older sister pretending to be a little boy who crossdresses? damn jia cheng’s family sure is fucked up 😭 side note i wanna see jia in his demon side as well since we got to see shanshan’s angel side so many times already :)
Thank you for translating like always! (i am quite late to the party)

I couldn't get over big light-blue rectangles everywhere on the second half. Was that intended?

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't get over big light-blue rectangles everywhere on the second half. Was that intended?
I had the wrong color correction profile installed on my main display, so I didn't notice that color from one of the blue-ish bubble carried over when I cleared bubbles below it: both colors looked white to me. Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread