Demonic Emperor - Vol. 2 Ch. 171

hahaha thanks for the bottom note. just knowing that seems like a good reason to pick up the novel.

thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit does a good translation make a difference! It's like heaven and earth comparing it to the shit released by manhaus or w/e they call themselves on other websites.

Thank you so much for translating one of my favorites.

Pfft, there's no way the mc likes the white haired girl, right? If he ACTUALLY does like the girl I'll drop the manga right then and there.

I just like it how pussy boy is still petty about small thing with him and it shows how close those 2 are

Dex-chan lover
normally i despise these chinese graphic novels BUT there are at least a handful i like this is one of them. these thing are normally filled with nothing but assholes that say "you are courting death" every 2 pages. in this the MC and his enemies are the only assholes BUT the MC has a reason to be an asshole unlike what you see in most of these chinese graphic novels where they are assholes for the sake of being assholes to the point where i cant tell who the "good guy" is. The MC being recognized as having a horrible personality is a refreshing difference and if i continue ill just keep repeating what i said in the last sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread