Demons' Crest

Dex-chan lover
So, apart from the fact that this has the Stigma of being written by SAO's writer, and the protagonists are all literal Elementary school students, the premise seems neat. Fantasy MMORPG Cyclia=Code kinda deal turned Horror. There's a good mystery as to why the fuck all this is happening, such as
The class princess turning into a fucking Silent Hill monster, but apparently still being in there somewhere. And the fact the sister mentions that the girls all have some kind of shit going on that probably has to do with Demons probably.
But the moment that stuff is revealed or elaborated upon, it'll probably go downhill fast like SAO post Aincrad. I'll check it out until it really goes downhill then drop it.

Group Leader
So, apart from the fact that this has the Stigma of being written by SAO's writer, and the protagonists are all literal Elementary school students, the premise seems neat. Fantasy MMORPG Cyclia=Code kinda deal turned Horror. There's a good mystery as to why the fuck all this is happening, such as
The class princess turning into a fucking Silent Hill monster, but apparently still being in there somewhere. And the fact the sister mentions that the girls all have some kind of shit going on that probably has to do with Demons probably.
But the moment that stuff is revealed or elaborated upon, it'll probably go downhill fast like SAO post Aincrad. I'll check it out until it really goes downhill then drop it.
Being SAO writer is a stigma now?? I regard his work as actually good, especially SAO Progressive and Isolator... In fact the only bad arc in SAO for me is ALO. SAO was great, GGO was good, Alicization is spectacular although I do concede the ending was a little lacking.

Anyway, I just checked the first chapter and it said this is the world's first VRMMO, does this mean this series is in a different continuation than SAO and AW?

Being SAO writer is a stigma now?? I regard his work as actually good, especially SAO Progressive and Isolator... In fact the only bad arc in SAO for me is ALO. SAO was great, GGO was good, Alicization is spectacular although I do concede the ending was a little lacking.

Anyway, I just checked the first chapter and it said this is the world's first VRMMO, does this mean this series is in a different continuation than SAO and AW?
Hating SAO is a herd effect already. So there's nothing to do. Most have also never read any of the author's original work.

Users who are viewing this thread