Dengeki Daisy

Well...there are a lot of chapters missing from this. There are 75+ chapters (including extra chapters in the +)

The plot is really interesting, super hilarious. The characters are so funny, I love the relationship the two MCs have. Still the best shoujo I’ve ever read!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I haven't commented here. When this was still coming out, it was all I thought about. Dengeki Daisy is a legendary manga, and Motomi Kyousuke is the best of the best.

This really stood out among shoujo manga at the time. I never really got into Maid Sama, or Special A, or many other concurrently popular shoujo manga, but Dengeki Daisy was so unique. The comedy is refreshing and it strays away (for the most part) from overused manga slapstick. The characters are charming, quirky, and really out there, which is the usual for Motomi. She also tried her best to create a compelling and multi-layered story, full of hackers, cyber-weapons, and romance, and the result is... *chef kiss*

Back in the day, I had a DeviantArt account. On my profile, I proudly displayed a stamp that said something along the lines of: "Dengeki Daisy; not your average shoujo manga". That pretty much sums it up. This is and will continue to be my favorite shoujo manga. Maybe I'm nostalgia-blinded, but in my mind, it can do no bad.

I've been buying the releases of her newest work, Queen's Quality, too. It's great, and has tons of fun references to the Daisy gang. I think I will always read anything Motomi makes going forward, bad or good.

I’ve read this manga around 5 years ago and been a fan of Motomi Kyouske. The works this author has truly is remarkable. Honestly, I’m quite disappointed that not any of the works had any anime adaptation and I think they deserve it than other shoujo animes out there.

Point is, this story is so good and all their other works as well so you’ll never regret it! 💜

I've re-read this one lots of times and its still my most fav shoujo also one of the greatest shoujo. Its a real tragedy why this amazing manga didn't get an anime adaptation.

The story, characters, art, romance everything is really good. It gonna make you cry in one scene and laugh out loud in the next.
Kurosaki and Teru are my most fav protagonist also couple.
I can praise this manga all day. I'm shocked to see so less comment. please read it

I just finished this and its now one of my favorites. I am just really sad that there isn’t an anime adaptation for it! Such a complete story with incredible characters, it’s a true masterpiece! So... why no anime?... Anyways, I came across this manga by chance and I am thanking my guardian angel that I didn’t pass on it <3 If you are considering reading this, go for it, you will not regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread