Denjin N - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
This manga always looks like it can be axed at any given moment while at the same time leave so much space to be explored. I can't shake the feelings that the author had been holding back and playing it safe. I want to know how far can the author take us with this kind of setting. I hope the ending won't be boring.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Edit: apparently this manga already completed with vol.4.

Dex-chan lover
Hella risky move tbh, if the girl were to die they would pretty much have an end of the world scenario right there.

Fed-Kun's army
@MadXBite
Wai... what? I never say it's dumb lol. Well, maybe my phrasing need a bit of fix there, but really, I wasn't talking bad about this manga.
This is what I mean. It gave me the feels that the author made the story to be prepared to be axed at any given times. It's like the story can be resolved with the next chapter(s). I imagine it like this: he was afraid to to dive in and only playing with the surface of the water.

If you ever read or watch Bakuman, you must know that there are at least 2 types of authors: the calculating ones and the genius ones. This author lookslike the first type. It's like he was saying, "I don't want my manga to end abruptly in the middle of an arc."

Have you ever meet those manga that have unsatisfying and rushed ending because it get axed? I feel like this author wanted to avoid that kind of ending.

Users who are viewing this thread