Denkigai no Honya-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 88 - An End

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shoot. I just discover this :wooow:

Might be giving it a try
loki-reading.gif

Dex-chan lover
Haha happy April fools No way “this” is how you end this series. I guess it’s fitting, this ending had the same amount of substance this series has had ever since camera girl was thoughtlessly added to the harem (which I think was 2 years ago)

Dex-chan lover
Haha happy April fools No way “this” is how you end this series. I guess it’s fitting, this ending had the same amount of substance this series has had ever since camera girl was thoughtlessly added to the harem (which I think was 2 years ago)
the manga ends at chapter 96 lol, the chapter is only called "an end", as in the end to director working with them

Dex-chan lover
the manga ends at chapter 96 lol, the chapter is only called "an end", as in the end to director working with them
Someone incorrectly tagged it as the end when I posted that. It’s been changed. I already unsubscribed and I don’t really feel like clicking the “reading” box so I guess this is the end for me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! This was a really huge thing. Amzed the two finally confessed. Wonder if they are going to try and date?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shoot. I just discover this :wooow:

Might be giving it a try
loki-reading.gif
There's still more to come, this chapter was mistakenly tagged as the final one for a bit. There's one more volume, 11 chapters, not translated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread