Denkigai no Honya-san

Dex-chan lover
This author's works are all pretty good but almost everything that isn't a one shot or still ongoing anyway is done publishing but not done being scanlated by a good number of chapters, so really thank you guys for starting up on this one. Y'all are doing God's work.

Contributor
@No1Kenkaku yep. wish one of the teams doing *generic isekai with no good qualitys #34253" would pick something like this up.

Dex-chan lover
And now we go into cryogenic storage for the next 5 chapters

Correct me if I'm wrong but the raws are completed at 107 and we are making our way there.

Thank you so much for the translation. It is a personal favourite that I had given up on reading any more chapters. I can't thank you guys enough!

I think I saw the anime adaptation of this, it was absolute garbage. Fucking hate it when theres several males with their own routes. Big pass...

@Gwapokotheman IK this is a pretty late response, but chapter 34, the anime technically covers 41 as well since they animate some things out of order

Will the current translator continue or anyone else pick this series up? If not, after a while i may start to pick this series up

Users who are viewing this thread