Denpa Kyoushi - Ch. 146

Dex-chan lover
whoa man such a long time... i completly forgot the story so i'm lost... anyone who would be kind and made a summary...

I was actually considering picking this up down the line, but I’m glad someone else did. I kinda read halfway into the (really mild spoilers that’s literally just the next chapter iirc)
second part (the manga is split into two parts that are pretty easy to distinguish, but you can’t really tell until you start the second part)
of the manga and just stopped (for really specific reasons, but not because I got bored of it or dropped it).
So thanks for picking this up. I was reading in Chinese before, but if I don’t get back to reading it before you catch up to where I was, I’ll definitely read this scan.

Dex-chan lover
Whooaaa, I'm still surprised that you visit Denpa Kyoushi @kyuusarii

Thank you so much, I mean it :D

May you have a good life ahead!

Group Leader
245 episodes

99 left

I'm completely ok with this one being the "all's well that ends well"

Fin

Contributor
Glad the volume ended like this so i can just:
Reading-->Completed
bye

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks according to the manga info, there are 245 episodes.

I think we first will have the last volume of Haruhi Novel and the final episode of HiatusXHiatus than all of the episodes of this manga translated (I hope I'm wrong, but I'm an experienced translated manga reader).

@art17 also add hyouka novel on that list .
hiatusxhiatus author got isekaied so lets hope hes defeating the demon lord soon so he can back to this world

Group Leader
At last! A hero picked this up! For how many years did I wait for this chapter to come. (*´▽`*)

Users who are viewing this thread