Denpa Kyoushi

please someone end the misery of this manga and us reader pick it up please haver mercy

so this series is marked as completed, but apparently there is a "season 2" after chapter 146, which is the end of "season 1". Has anyone picked up the season 2 chapters to translate?

Dex-chan lover
I thought this thing ended years ago, considering how there was a full 2 cour? anime series

i really thought this series ended with the last bit not getting translated but i guess i was wrong.
hopefully the translates keep coming

Fed-Kun's army
I was kinda hoping it ended with season one, that was a great way to end a manga....
But seeing Makina (aka Irregular Twintails) playing the role as sidekick teacher....I can't help but wanting to see more.
It'll be awesome to see a few more characters reappear.

I really get my hopes up. Just checked the Raw, it's already up until chapter 234. Goodluck whoever translating, we're counting on you!

What happened to the other series its completed but they made a few more chapters and I want to know what happens

@kailog I'm pretty sure the "complete" and "ongoing" tags aren't for the translations, but for the manga itself. So it's not still releasing new chapters, but the translations are still in progress.

Why is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade to the left of the MC on the cover?

Supporter
I'd completely forgotten about this one, it has some pretty good moments. Looking forward to the 100 or so chapters that haven't been TL'd yet

I totally forgot about this manga since it stopped being translated like 3 years ago. Now I don't know if I was in 145 or 47... Guess it's back to the starting line

Users who are viewing this thread