Deokure Tamer no Sono Hi Gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,741
Page 17:

giphy.gif
 
Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Messages
16
On one hand, I’m all for reporting someone like that. On the other, I can’t guarantee I wouldn’t have taken the bribe.
That said, it was confirmed he made the right decision the moment she got a bunch of users to chase him down. The game is better without someone that toxic.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
451
On one hand, I’m all for reporting someone like that. On the other, I can’t guarantee I wouldn’t have taken the bribe.
That said, it was confirmed he made the right decision the moment she got a bunch of users to chase him down. The game is better without someone that toxic.
that said, kinda weird game rules arent they? Why wouldnt you be allowed to talk about a user you saw dying a few times over and has a particular loadout
(But yes, the toxic people harassing him after definitely needed a ban)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,267
Being a Murican I never understood the don't share screen shots and character info of other players.
I think they mix it with real life, taking a photo of a person without permission is a crime.
I think the real problem is using the snapshot of someone else for marketing your own stuff, without their knowledge or consent, like taking a picture of some stranger at the park and using it to sell shoes or something.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Messages
45
I think the real problem is using the snapshot of someone else for marketing your own stuff, without their knowledge or consent, like taking a picture of some stranger at the park and using it to sell shoes or something.
I mean it's a game where you can customize your appearance. It's insane that she would be banned for telling people what she saw. If you saw someone in WoW who just got the Realm First achievement, posting on a forum (back when we still used those) wouldn't be that crazy. There's achievements for dying and whatnot, so I don't see much of a difference. I do think it's kind of insane that 3 deaths is the highest, though. I mean, sure there's penalties but do you really think that's going to stop people? My brother jumped off Tel'drassil in vanilla WoW and spent the next like 3 hours trying to get his body back. People do stupid shit for the hell of it. Having only 3 deaths be the max is insane.

The harassment on the other hand? That's just straight against like every ToS that I see in MMOs. Definitely could see those people being banned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top