Deokure Tamer no Sonohigurashi - Ch. 31

Thanks for the translations.
When is the best girl, the left girl on volume 9 cover, shows up?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! There are a few words missing here and there in some speech bubbles.

Dex-chan lover
That's a small group for a raid.

He's questioning why he's there when he's already been a key player several times. Come on, do something about your self esteem.

Guessing attack patterns based on looks is a bit iffy.

So where are all those 300 players?

If 250 combat-focused players can't keep the boss contained, what can a few players from the support group do?

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the translation! There are a few words missing here and there in some speech bubbles.
hi!! thank you for your feedback! Can you please spot out the mistakes where you seem to have issues? I will relay that to our TS. Ah, it will be easier if you join our discord and give feedback there!

Dex-chan lover
hi!! thank you for your feedback! Can you please spot out the mistakes where you seem to have issues? I will relay that to our TS. Ah, it will be easier if you join our discord and give feedback there!
On page 14, top right bubble is missing the server number. Page 21, missing presumably the word "died" also top right. Possibly missing something on page 7, or just a strange empty space in the top right.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
On page 14, top right bubble is missing the server number. Page 21, missing presumably the word "died" also top right. Possibly missing something on page 7, or just a strange empty space in the top right.
Heyo, Thanks for the feedback and corrections. I've fixed the corrections from pages 21 and 14 but the space in 7 is just as it is in the raws. Well spotted and thanks again!

finally new chapters! and two at that!
though i have to ask... is it just me or are there multiple sentences cut off in the middle?
it feels like these two new chapters have not been properly quality checked.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

A coordinated 1 server raid with several key point to make it possible, quite a tall order...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
Heyo, Thanks for the feedback and corrections. I've fixed the corrections from pages 21 and 14 but the space in 7 is just as it is in the raws. Well spotted and thanks again!
Thank you very much for fixing it! But now those pages seem to be duplicated? One with the old version, one with the new version.

Dex-chan lover
Other server : War, war never change.
Silver's server : Let's have a picnic party before fighting
Lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread