Deokure Tamer no Sonohigurashi - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
So not the top ranking overall, but top ranking of the server, and the server was top ranking overall. Meaning some other players carried hard but didn't get the same payoff from it.

One more monster slot and non-combat stats slightly increased. Seems a bit weak, but if stat gains are hard to come by it might be valuable, or if they give a unique advantage on top of everything else.

Either a mole or an earth dragon could be useful for a farmer like him.

Well, she is the big sis of the group, so that's accurate.

A pixie without wings is rare. Kinda cute, but shorts are ugly. And she's got that weird medium-short hair with a long part, which isn't bad, I supposed. I like the split cape thing, though.

I'm almost surprised he didn't name her Yaya.

Their information exchange seems a little bit uneven. I'm getting the impression she's just mentoring him or something.

She got tangled in necklaces. Bit on the klutz side.

Dex-chan lover
naming the priciest reward from an event as "earth dragon", but actually having its skin/model be a mole, is... well I would ragequit the game.

Puns and jokes are fun and perfectly ok - so long as you don't make the bait-n-switch for the super-expensive top rewards or even what the average player will spend the majority of their event-points on if they buy.

Dex-chan lover
So everyone figured out it's a mole, but they don't care because MC will make it cute either way.

Also MC doing some planning, giving an earth pet wind resistance.

I really, really think something is sus for having so many pets in the form of kids.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!.
Their information exchange seems a little bit uneven. I'm getting the impression she's just mentoring him or something.
But imagine the click bait she can get from this! "Orto and Sakura had a kid?!? A cute daughter, and the first of her race‽"

Users who are viewing this thread