Destined to Be Eaten Within a Year By the Predacious Heroine - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - taste.1

Double-page supporter
Is the alien behavior a strict rule? Feels like the solution is simply to be the stronger one.

Fed-Kun's army
@BDM130 think the other ones are from Himawari no mawari and Sekai ka Kanojo and that imouto manga (forgot the name of it)

Edit: not sure what manga that imouto girl is from... she looks familiar...

@DarkFlame from left to right the girls are
Mitsuki from Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga, Cecilia from Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence, Himari from Himari no Mawari, and Airi from Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
This is a vore fetishist's wet dream and I am not okay with that.

At least MC has a personality. I like how he's an overly protective mom, that's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
That is not what I expect when I see the line "I want to eat you".

RUN NIGGA RUNNNN

How do the moon people increase their population, if there's no net gain from reproduction?...

Dex-chan lover
Well... first chapter and it already lost me...
Plot makes no sense and the way things are going is forced as fickle.
Hope the people who liked it still likes it but it is more stupid than a wuxia so skipping this one.

iS9ImKQ.png

Dex-chan lover
Wait I’m not getting her character at all. She wants to become the mc’s family and be with him so he doesn’t feel alone, but also wants to eat him immediately (which usually kills a person). That doesn’t make any sense. It feels like the story is forcing the “I want to eat you (literally)” as a gag, but its severely out of place in this setting. And that’s not taking into account the school staff and public officials who are ENCOURAGING an in one minor to get eaten by an alien.

Double-page supporter
lmfao so this isn't even like a praying mantis situation, where the female eats the male after fertilizing the eggs for sustenance, but rather either one eats the other ... and then basically uses some form of weird mitosis after combining the dna of the one eaten with theirs to create children ... what a weird fucking biology.

Users who are viewing this thread