Destined to Be Eaten Within a Year By the Predacious Heroine

Dex-chan lover
That species is a suicidal species, assuming that she and the Japanese government aren't just trolling him...

Fed-Kun's army
Just a thought, but what if the very biology of the Earthlings and Moonfolk are vastly different. Like, what if she eventually bites into him and she's goes, "Wait, what? Why are you gushing all this red fluid? And why are your insides red, too?" and they realize that the Moonfolk can't actually eat humans in order to reproduce? Just a thought, cuz the only alternative is he gets eaten alive at the end of the series.

Group Leader
For those concerned about vore on screen (up through c5) —
There really isn't. It's more about the awkward misunderstanding through cultural difference.

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing about the MC having to decide if loving her and getting killed or just say no and live is stupid, the author make a protagonist without a spine because it would never work otherways as this alien girlfriend for once respects the dude opinion and would leave if he just asked her to, MC is a invertebrate and dumb as a rock.
The humans around him are disgusting too (school staff) for just putting him before her, fully expecting him to die in the coming days.
Funny that the antagonist (bunny) is the one supporting his survival, telling him to refuse her feelings to the end.

The second alien is already better because she wants to be a prey, just teach her human lingo for "eating up a girl" and live happy.

This manga definetely was made on the idea of the couple eating aliens from the manga "Level E", but took in a way kinder direction.

Aggregator gang
This confuses the heck out of me. Don't got an idea what's going on but

It's cute and entertaining I guess.

Group Leader
Sweet fluffy manga romance manga, but you get a feeling of existential dread every time progress is made.

It's so weird to see tropes and cliches that I love and feeling a sense of dread every time one happens

So can male moonfolk give birth? Because she confirm that her dad eat her mom... gigity

Dex-chan lover
The last few chapters had a weird change of style, girl is more timid when the guy, that knows that love = death is getting closer to her, he even changed from basic manga beta herbivore to semi-cool guy in a normal girl manga, the fuck happened?

I would like to '' eat'' rami while getting '' ate'' by kagen u.u

@VooXoo because the writer normally writes shoujo manga and this is their first shounen manga. All of the MC's friends also feel like their from a shoujo manga.

Users who are viewing this thread