Destiny Lovers

Group Leader
I have the uncensored raws but I'm just too busy with work. Would be good if a group would contact me and I'll gladly upload the raws for them to translate.

Dex-chan lover
ok i am gonna explain all this confusion damn the author really made a mess, Desuraba is first the prequel the story is about the kajus males that transforms into monsters, why it happens who knows but the mc and the few males that were virgin and survived are punt on an island, and are used as experiments for a cure, in there the MC meets his childhood friend then a lot happens and they are freed from the experiment but as a form of punishment the girl of the MC is taken as a prisoner and then this starts I haven't started to read it because I was confused but thankfully I read the first... so hope this explains a little

Dex-chan lover
weird erotica
6.8 stars
insert generic isekai guaranteed 7.4

crazy galaxy degen is translating this

Dex-chan lover
D
ok i am gonna explain all this confusion damn the author really made a mess, Desuraba is first the prequel the story is about the kajus males that transforms into monsters, why it happens who knows but the mc and the few males that were virgin and survived are punt on an island, and are used as experiments for a cure, in there the MC meets his childhood friend then a lot happens and they are freed from the experiment but as a form of punishment the girl of the MC is taken as a prisoner and then this starts I haven't started to read it because I was confused but thankfully I read the first... so hope this explains a littlebecaus

really? but i didn't saw it here
There's two i don't know why but they put it on the same but it's destiny lovers and desuraba (1st)

Where are the translators when you need them, it's been 10 months since GDS released a translated page and would someone else translate this instead.

Users who are viewing this thread