Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - THIS IS INTROVERSION

Dex-chan lover
Was curious about the title in the raws and saw it was 陰キャ. There isn't quite a perfect equivalent for that in english but I suggest changing it to INTROVERT to capture the engrish spirit of the source and properly reflect it as an archetype instead of an attribute.

Dex-chan lover
the combination of a VR MMORPG cheat character and comedy remind me a lot Shangri-La Frontier but then I remember Crim is probably getting turned into a cute vampire chick in real life
I wouldn't call Crim a cheat character. She is just really good at playing MMOs and therefore knowledgeable in party organization, equipment management, etc, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call Crim a cheat character. She is just really good at playing MMOs and therefore knowledgeable in party organization, equipment management, etc, etc.
Does landing a throwing knife a good hundred meter away from her target count as "cheating"? (the PK arc)

Dex-chan lover
Its nice to be wary of people who have bad rumor about them but i cant believe shes taking it like its a fact, shes been with MC for a while now...cant she get a general feel on if those rumors were false or not?
I do agree with MCs friend , hes cute so why not use it sometimes hahaha, hope this arc gets on faster its been 5 chapters already i think?

Dex-chan lover
Its nice to be wary of people who have bad rumor about them but i cant believe shes taking it like its a fact, shes been with MC for a while now...cant she get a general feel on if those rumors were false or not?
I do agree with MCs friend , hes cute so why not use it sometimes hahaha, hope this arc gets on faster its been 5 chapters already i think?

If she's able to make such judgement she would've concluded the 'evidence' picture was shitty photoshop'd one to begin with.

And I think Crim can't pull off a cute act, she's better off just kicking ass and do a cool beauty instead.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, my favorite. Brute forcing through everything aka breaking shit.
image.png

Supporter
slight spoiler but I think the TL team already talked about it but, a big cool fight is waiting for you soonish

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she's not wary of you. It's just your imagination.

"It doesn't count as cheating if it's in VR!"
Well, people have been calling phone sex cheating for ages, so this is quite far behind the times.

That's a familiar face on the paper. Also side boob.

He's absolutely right. More options is quite often better than just more strength.

Yeah, that's such a scary smile...

She's talking like a guy trying to chat with girls on Tinder.

Lol, the classic newspaper eye technique. Doesn't work that well if it's only the two of them.

Well, it got blown away.

People like she believes Crim is are often rather good at hiding their true nature, so I wouldn't put that on her. Believing the less than credible rumour in the first place, on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread